Each year we #WalkForMemories to honour my parents whose lives have been forever changed by Alzheimer's Disease!
It's a fun morning and feels good to fuel Alzheimer’s Society of Toronto's mission to help those suffering with Alzheimer's Disease and their families. Did you know:
- There is no cure for Alzheimer's
- Alzheimer's robs far more than 'memories'
- 1 in 6 peoplle over the age of 65 will get Alzheimer's or some form of dementia
- People are living longer
- It's even harder on the caregiver
- On average, a person with Alzheimer's lives four to eight years after diagnosis, but can live as long as 20 years
- Our healthcare system is underfunded, short staffed & failing
If you can’t join our team and #WalkForMemories, please consider SPONSORING ME and supporting an organization that supports so many.
Sue Sutcliffe | 1-800-579-9253
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.