The IG Wealth Management Walk for Memories is celebrating in a big way!
Every year, for the past 30 years, thousands of walkers come together to walk and challenge themselves to raise vital funds for Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
All the funds raised help to support over 48,000 people living with dementia in Toronto as well as the countless caregivers, families and friends.
The Walk is a family-friendly, 2.5 km indoor walk in the underground PATH of Toronto.
Arriving by TTC:
Take the TTC to Queen or Osgoode subway station and follow signs to the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel.
Arriving by car:
Underground parking accessible on Queen Street West and follow signs to the Sheraton Toronto Centre Hotel.
Registration Opens: 8:30 A.M.
Aerobic Warm-Up: 9:10 A.M.
Walk Starts: 9:15 A.M.
Walk Finishes: 10:15 A.M.
Awards Ceremony: 10:30 A.M.
End of Event: 12:00 P.M.
*Schedule Subject to change
- Start and Finish at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
- Loop through The PATH, volunteer marshals along
- Free post-walk entertainment and refreshments for participants
- Face-painting, massages, virtual reality and more!
- Low-impact aerobic warm-up
- Fundraising awards & prizes
Click here to view this year's fundraising reward levels.