The IG Wealth Management Walk for Memories is celebrating in a big way!
Every year, for the past 30 years, thousands of walkers come together to walk and challenge themselves to raise vital funds for Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
All the funds raised help to support over 48,000 people living with dementia in Toronto as well as the countless caregivers, families and friends.
The Walk is a family-friendly, 2.5 km indoor walk in the underground PATH of Toronto.
Arriving by TTC:
Take the TTC to Queen or Osgoode subway station and follow signs to the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel.
Arriving by car:
Underground parking accessible on Queen Street West and follow signs to the Sheraton Toronto Centre Hotel.
Venue and Coat Check Opens: 8:15 A.M.
Registration Opens: 8:30 A.M.
- Visit the registration table to hand in any cash or cheque donations and redeem your 1st level incentive, if applicable, (check Fundraising Rewards for more information)
- Grab a cup of coffee or tea and visit a few of the activations pre-walk:
- Wall of Memories, IG Wealth Management Photobooth, Alzheimer Swag Table and Sponsors Zone
Welcome and Opening Remarks: 9:05 A.M.
Warm-Up Rally: 9:10 A.M
Walk Starts: 9:15 A.M.
- Walk through the indoor accessible PATH and be cheered on by our wonderful and enthusiastic volunteers
- Entertaining activations and giveaways along the PATH
Walk Finishes: 10:15 A.M.
- Be welcomed back to the Sheraton Hotel and enjoy our MANY post-walk activities!
- Continental breakfast snacks and beverages, Massage Station and Virtual Reality Station!
- Kids Zone with face-painting, airbrush tattoos, balloon artist and games!
- From the Toronto Raptors DJ 4Korners and North Side Crew entertaining onstage!
Awards Ceremony: 10:30 A.M. 11:00 A.M.
- Awards and prizes for top fundraisers and the total amount raised to be announced LIVE on stage!
Enjoy everything we have to offer until the end of the Event: 12:00 P.M.
*Schedule Subject to change
Click here to view this year's fundraising reward levels.