Individual Fundraising Tips:
- Personalize your page with a personal connection you may have with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia
- Pledge yourself the first $50 to encourage others to follow suit
- Start fundraising early to avoid last minute work
- Post your fundraising page link on social media!
- Reach out all to all of your contacts through email and share your page with them
- Let your donors know of the awesome incentives you could earn and then raffle them off after the event to all your donors
Corporate Team Fundraising Tips:
- Inquire about a gift-matching program. This will double your fundraising total!
- Host a bake sale in your office
- Participate in a Dress Down Day
- Toonie Tuesday Lunches
- Holiday gift wrapping in exchange for donations
- Host a fun team mug painting event with Crock A Doodle. 20% of the sale will be donated to the Alzheimer Society of Toronto
Family Team Fundraising Tips:
- Request donations in lieu of holiday and birthday gifts
- Email family members with your fundraising page and ask for their support in making a donation or by joining your team
- Organize a rummage sale at your place of worship or local community centre to support the team goal
- Host a potluck with friend and family make a donation to participate!
We want your fundraising to be successful! Click here to view other printable resources.
Click here to view this year's incentive levels.