Bereavement Support Group (In Collaboration with Hazel Burns Hospice) -Zoom
– Opportunity to share insights and experiences with each other related to their personal caregiving experiences, as well as grief and bereavement
– Learn from others on adjusting to the loss and their own changing relationship to self and others.
– Discuss and share different strategies regarding selfcare including discussion on stages of grief (various frameworks), finding meaning and exploring feelings related to loss and loneliness.
– Receive updated information on where to seek additional supports if desired
Session dates: Tuesdays from 10:30 am to 12:00 pm on Sept 19th, Sept 26th, Oct 3rd, Oct 10th, Oct 17th, Oct 24th, Oct 31st and Nov 7th
* Disclaimer: We kindly ask that you complete the interest form if you are most likely able to attend all/most session dates. Hazel Burns Hospice will contact those interested regarding a mandatory screening prior to participating in this support group. Completion of this interest form does not guarantee a spot in this group. Please check your junk/spam email box if you do not receive a confirmation email.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS EVENT IS FOR INFORMAL CAREGIVERS/PARTNERS/FAMILY/FRIENDS. If you are a formal Healthcare Provider, please see program offerings: https://alz.to/courses-learning-programs/
Category: Alzheimer Society Toronto,Family Caregivers,support group