This workshop will provide family caregivers with an overview of Alzheimer's disease focusing on the importance of early diagnosis and illustrates the progression of the disease.
- Gain a greater understanding of the process of diagnosis and medications available
- Develop a better, over-all understanding of dementia
- Increase your knowledge of the stages and progression of Alzheimer's disease
- Better the caregiver's insight into the person with dementia (PWD)
- Learn about community services and supports
COST: FREE, please call to register.
Toronto Public Library - Annette Street Branch (416) 393-7692
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Toronto Public Library - Annette St. Branch
145 Annette St.
Toronto, ON M6P 1P3