This workshop will provide family caregivers with an overview of Alzheimer's disease focusing on the importance of early diagnosis and illustrates the progression of the disease.
- Gain a greater understanding of the process of diagnosis and medications available
- Develop a better, over-all understanding of dementia
- Increase your knowledge of the stages and progression of Alzheimer's disease
- Better the caregiver's insight into the person with dementia (PWD)
- Learn about community services and supports
Workshop is presented in Cantonese.
COST: FREE, please call 416-502-2323 ext 6143 to register
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Carefirst Seniors & Community Services
300 Silver Star Blvd.
Scarborough, ON M1V 0G2