SPRINT Senior Care brings to you a unique wellness program for people
living with Young Onset Dementia (under
65) that focuses on physical and mental well-being of the participants.
Benefits of attending a wellness program:
- Opportunity to socialize and be physically active
- Engagement in choice of meaningful activities
- Input to plan opportunities to explore new interests
- Sense of belonging and support within a peer group
- Support to maintain existing capacities and strengths
DATES and TIMES: Every Saturday from October 14th from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm
COST: There is a fee to attend this program. Please contact us to learn more.
TRANSPORT: Please call us to arrange.
For more information or to register, please contact:
Ekta Hattangady at 416-640-6322 or email@example.com
Time: 9:30 AM - 2:30 PM
SPRINT Senior Care Active Living Centre
1 William Morgan Dr.
Toronto, ON M4H 1C5