- This interactive workshop will teach care partners how to incorporate drama, art, and imagination into their relationships with family members with memory loss.
- Learn creative activities and exercises that you and your family member can do together
- Improve communication by applying arts-based philosophies and improvisation techniques into your everyday interactions with your family member
- Engage in group activities to understand the benefits of creativity, play and imagination
- Increase awareness of existing creative and arts-based programming and services at the Alzheimer Society of Toronto and across the GTA
This workshop is for family care partners.
COST: This is FREE event.
Time: 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Woodgreen Community Services
721 Broadview Ave., Lower Level
Toronto, ON M4K 3J9