This workshop will provide family caregivers with an overview of Alzheimer's disease focusing on the importance of early diagnosis and illustrates the progression of the disease.
- Gain a greater understanding of the process of diagnosis and medications available
- Develop a better, over-all understanding of dementia
- Increase your knowledge of the stages and progression of Alzheimer's disease
- Better the caregiver's insight into the person with dementia (PWD)
- Learn about community services and supports
COST: FREE, please call to register.
Toronto Public Library - Oakwood Village Branch (416) 394-1040
Time: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Toronto Public Library - Oakwood Village
341 Oakwood Ave.
Toronto, ON M6E 2W1