This workshop will provide family caregivers with an overview of Alzheimer's disease focusing on the importance of early diagnosis and illustrates the progression of the disease.
- Gain a greater understanding of the process of diagnosis and medications available
- Develop a better, over-all understanding of dementia
- Increase your knowledge of the stages and progression of Alzheimer's disease
- Better the caregiver's insight into the person with dementia (PWD)
- Learn about community services and supports
COST: FREE, please call to register.
Toronto Public Library - Elmbrook Park Branch at (416) 394-5290
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Toronto Public Library - Elmbrook Park Branch
2 Elmbrook Park Crescent
Etobicoke, ON M9C 5B4