This workshop will provide family caregivers with an overview of Alzheimer's disease focusing on the importance of early diagnosis and illustrates the progression of the disease.
- Gain a greater understanding of the process of diagnosis and medications available
- Develop a better, over-all understanding of dementia
- Increase your knowledge of the stages and progression of Alzheimer's disease
- Better the caregiver's insight into the person with dementia (PWD)
- Learn about community services and supports
COST: FREE, registration is required.
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Alzheimer Society of Toronto
20 Eglinton Ave. West, 16th Floor
Toronto, ON M4R 1K8