- This workshop will provide family caregivers with an overview of Alzheimer's disease focusing on the importance of early diagnosis and illustrates the progression of the disease.
- Gain a greater understanding of the process of diagnosis and medications available
- Develop a better, over-all understanding of dementia
- Increase your knowledge of the stages and progression of Alzheimer's disease
- Better the caregiver's insight into the person with dementia (PWD)
- Learn about community services and supports
Cost: FREE, registration is required.
Time: 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Don Mills Family Health Team
20 Wynford Drive, Suite 200
North York, ON M3C 1J4