Location: Reconnect Community Health Services
This workshop will provide family caregivers with an overview of Alzheimer's disease focusing on the importance of early diagnosis and illustrates the progression of the disease.
- Gain a greater understanding of the process of diagnosis and medications available
- Develop a better, over-all understanding of dementia
- Increase your knowledge of the stages and progression of Alzheimer's disease
- Better the caregiver's insight into the person with dementia (PWD)
- Learn about community services and supports
COST: FREE, registration is required.
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Reconnect Community Health Services - Eglinton Site
2562 Eglinton Ave. West, Suite 202 Boardroom
Toronto, ON M6M 1T4