Location: Providence Healthcare
This workshop will provide family caregivers with an overview of Alzheimer's disease focusing on the importance of early diagnosis and illustrates the progression of the disease.
- Gain a greater understanding of the process of diagnosis and medications available
- Develop a better, over-all understanding of dementia
- Increase your knowledge of the stages and progression of Alzheimer's disease
- Better the caregiver's insight into the person with dementia (PWD)
- Learn about community services and supports
Cost: FREE, registration is required.
Parking cost: $2.75/half hour or $10/day maximum
Time: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Providence Healthcare - Scotiabank Learning Centre RM B156
3276 St. Clair Ave. East
Scarborough, ON M1L 1W1