This workshop will provide family caregivers with an overview of Alzheimer’s disease focusing on the importance of early diagnosis and illustrates the progression of the disease.
- Gain a greater understanding of the process of diagnosis and medications available
- Develop a better, over-all understanding of dementia
- Increase your knowledge of the stages and progression of Alzheimer’s disease
- Better the caregiver’s insight into the person with dementia (PWD)
- Learn about community services and supports
Category: Family Caregivers,Workshop,
Time: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Toronto Public Library - Lillian H. Smith Branch
239 College St.
Toronto, ON M5T 1R5