- This workshop will provide family caregivers with an overview of Alzheimer's disease focusing on the importance of early diagnosis and illustrates the progression of the disease.
- Gain a greater understanding of the process of diagnosis and medications available
- Develop a better, over-all understanding of dementia
- Increase your knowledge of the stages and progression of Alzheimer's disease
- Better the caregiver's insight into the person with dementia (PWD)
- Learn about community services and supports
Cost: This is a FREE event.
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Reconnect Community Health Services
2562 Eglinton Avenue West, 2nd Floor, Suite 202
Toronto, ON M6M 1T4