This workshop will provide family caregivers with an overview of Alzheimer's disease focusing on the importance of early diagnosis and illustrates the progression of the disease.
- Gain a greater understanding of the process of diagnosis and medications available
- Develop a better, over-all understanding of dementia
- Increase your knowledge of the stages and progression of Alzheimer's disease
- Better the caregiver's insight into the person with dementia (PWD)
- Learn about community services and supports
COST: FREE, please call 416-393-7568 to register
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Toronto Public Library - Locke Branch
3083 Yonge St.
Toronto, ON M4N 2K7