This workshop will provide an overview of Alzheimer’s disease focusing on the importance of early diagnosis and illustrates the progression of the disease.
- Gain a greater understanding of the process of diagnosis and medications available
- Develop a better, over-all understanding of dementia
- Increase your knowledge of the stages and progression of Alzheimer’s disease
- Better the caregiver’s insight into the person with dementia (PWD)
- Learn about community services and supports
Presented by Alzheimer Society of Toronto.
To register, please call Jasmin Dooh at 416-252-6471
Category: Family Caregivers,General Public,Workshop,
Time: 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
LAMP Community Health Centre
185 Fifth Street
Etobicoke, ON M8V 2Z5