This workshop will provide family caregivers with an overview of Alzheimer’s disease focusing on the importance of early diagnosis and illustrates the progression of the disease.
- Gain a greater understanding of the process of diagnosis and medications available
- Develop a better, over-all understanding of dementia
- Increase your knowledge of the stages and progression of Alzheimer’s disease
- Better the caregiver’s insight into the person with dementia (PWD)
- Learn about community services and supports
Presented in MANDARIN by Alzheimer Society of Toronto
Please call 416-693-4764 to register.
Category: Family Caregivers,General Public,Workshop,
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Neighbourhood Group - Senior Link
11 Coatsworth Crescent
Toronto, ON M4C 5P8