This workshop will provide an overview of Alzheimer’s disease focusing on the importance of early diagnosis and illustrates the progression of the disease.
- Gain a greater understanding of the process of diagnosis and medications available
- Develop a better, over-all understanding of dementia
- Increase your knowledge of the stages and progression of Alzheimer’s disease
- Better the caregiver’s insight into the person with dementia (PWD)
- Learn about community services and supports
Presented by Alzheimer Society of Toronto.
To register, please call Vivian at McCowan Retirement Residence 416-266-4445
Category: Family Caregivers,General Public,Workshop,
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
McCowan Retirement Residence
2881 Eglinton Ave. East
Scarborough, ON M1J 0A2