This workshop will provide family caregivers with an overview of Alzheimer’s disease focusing on the importance of early diagnosis and illustrates the progression of the disease.
- Gain a greater understanding of the process of diagnosis and medications available
- Develop a better, over-all understanding of dementia
- Increase your knowledge of the stages and progression of Alzheimer’s disease
- Better the caregiver’s insight into the person with dementia (PWD)
- Learn about community services and supports
Register online or call TPL Eatonville Branch at 416-394-5270
Category: People with Dementia,Family Caregivers,General Public,Workshop,
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Toronto Public Library - Eatonville Branch
430 Burnhampthorpe Rd.
Etobicoke, ON M9B 2B1