Join us for one of our upcoming Welcome Sessions to find out about:
- what is dementia
- the difference between Alzheimers and dementia
- signs and symptoms
- how different types of dementia can affect a person
- what strengths to focus on
- tips when communication is a challenge
- Alzheimer Society of Toronto services and how to get connected
You will be able to obtain many handouts on topics including services available throughout Toronto and more.
COST: FREE, no registration needed.
Other drop-in dates are:
Friday, April 13 from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm
Time: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Alzheimer Society of Toronto
20 Eglinton Ave. West, 16th Floor
Toronto, ON M4R 1K8