This workshop will provide family caregivers with an overview of Alzheimer’s disease focusing on the importance of early diagnosis and illustrates the progression of the disease.
- Gain a greater understanding of the process of diagnosis and medications available
- Develop a better, over-all understanding of dementia
- Increase your knowledge of the stages and progression of Alzheimer’s disease
- Better the caregiver’s insight into the person with dementia (PWD)
- Learn about community services and supports
Please call 416-465-6321 to register.
Category: Family Caregivers,Workshop,
Time: 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
Toronto New Covenant Cathedral
255 Blantyre Ave.
Scarborough, ON M1N 2S2