This workshop will provide family caregivers with an overview of Alzheimer’s disease focusing on the importance of early diagnosis and illustrates the progression of the disease.
- Gain a greater understanding of the process of diagnosis and medications available
- Develop a better, over-all understanding of dementia
- Increase your knowledge of the stages and progression of Alzheimer’s disease
- Better the caregiver’s insight into the person with dementia (PWD)
- Learn about community services and supports
Interested participants should register at: email@example.com
Category: Family Caregivers,General Public,Workshop,Cantonese,
Time: 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Yee Hong Centre for Geriatric Care
2311 McNicoll Ave.
Scarborough, ON M1V 5L3