- This workshop will provide family caregivers with an overview of Alzheimer's disease focusing on the importance of early diagnosis and illustrates the progression of the disease.
- Gain a greater understanding of the process of diagnosis and medications available
- Develop a better, over-all understanding of dementia
- Increase your knowledge of the stages and progression of Alzheimer's disease
- Better the caregiver's insight into the person with dementia (PWD)
- Learn about community services and supports
Cost: This is a FREE event.
Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Providence Healthcare - Scotiabank Learning Centre (RM. B156)
3276 St. Clair Avenue East (Warden and St. Clair)
Scarborough, ON M1L 1W1