- This workshop will provide strategies for family caregivers who are providing care and support from a distance.
- Explore the unique challenges and issues that can arise when caring from a distance
- Learn about practical steps in preparing a visit
- Discuss variety of ways to be involved in the care of the participant's family member from a distance
- Link participants to chapters in other cities for local supports
COST: This is a FREE event.
Time: 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Reconnect Community Health Services
2562 Eglinton Avenue West - Eglinton Hill Centre
Toronto, ON M6M 1T4